65mm Cast Iron Double Non Return Valve
65MM CAST IRON DOUBLE NON RETURN VALVE, PN16 FLANGED, WRAS APPROVED
65MM CAST IRON DOUBLE NON RETURN VALVE, PN16 FLANGED, WRAS APPROVED.
Aquacheck Cast Iron valves are designed for use in larger installations, with a selection of applications listed below:
- Prevention of pump de-watering
- Protection of the pump when not in operation
- checking the direction of fluid movement flow
- Protection of mains potable water (DWI approved) from fire sprinkler systems
- Protection of mains potable water from users of metal finishing plant
- Protection of mains potable water from users of ground irrigation systems
The basic design combines a valve with water tight sealing in all planes of installation that is near silent when in operation, these criteria have been achieved using a rear conical portion which abuts the valve plunger when fully open, reducing the vortices within the valve and cavitation in the attached pipe work. This internal form has been created with the aid of Computer Aided design, computational fluid dynamics, independent flow tests and applying our vast, knowledge of fluidics; we can confidently say that there is no range of Non-Return Reflux Valves which can surpass the Aqua-Check range.
More Information: DATA SHEET,